Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kona, Hawaii... Note from the Heart

Friends!

WOW!  My heart is just beaming right now with love!  It is Thursday, May 26th and I'm in the prayer room here at the University of Nations (YWAM base) in Kona, Hawaii.  I have been on base almost 7 weeks and in less than a month, eleven of us will leave for the Philippines (others from my group are going to Kenya, Brazil, LA/NY) for almost 3 months to reach out to the people!  Oh the freedom and love of Jesus we will be taking!  I'm almost halfway through this journey, and I can whole heartedly say that the message God gave me about one year ago, that my "Favorite Part" was coming up... if this is what He meant, AMEN!  This time here is ....!!!  I can't even put into words how wonderful the time with God here in the Call2All DTS has been!  I've spent some time reflecting recently about how awesome God is!  And I will keep chasing Jesus!

As you read this if you have any tug on your heart to do something like this check out www.uofnkona.edu and the DTS section!  There is a call2all next April you can join!!!  And check out www.ywam.org too!  There are bases all around the world.  And I'm telling you 6 months of you life, it is well worth it, seriously the best choice I've ever made!

 If someone would have told me a year ago that I would be living in Hawaii for 6 months I would have laughed, out loud, a lot... but seriously I am!  God called me, I obeyed with my house, God gave me a voluntary way to leave my job for a time and so much more... and I currently live in Hawaii!  In community, with roommates that I adore, going to class with 36 people from 9 different countries, I have work duty each day that I enjoy, and and I'm being filled up with a love inside of me that is like a waterfall that flows out to others!

I can't wait to share more about the amazing truths we are learning here!  It is so good, I wish I could plug my brain in here and download it all!  But it goes so deep into my heart that I can't wait to show all of you!  God hears us when we share with Him, and He wants to speak to us!  He wants to share with us the plans He has for us in life, and those plans are like us giving up pennies to receive dollars from Him.  He has taken some deep hurts in my life that Satan has been using to hold me back from the dreams God has for me, and the Lord has broken those chains!  He is like a great surgeon who goes in and removes the junk and sews you up that you never see it again.  there may be slight pain at first but it can be healed, really healed!  EEEEK :)

Love you all!  Thank you to all of you who have been praying, those who partner with me and for all those who have shown me love my whole life!  You've been Jesus' hands and feet to me! :)

2 comments:

  1. RAYELLE! AH! YOU ARE GOING TO THE PHILIPPINES!!! so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to read your update :) I'm so excited for you and your "waterfall!" :D

    ReplyDelete