Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Where's Rayelle: Iowa :) for a little bit

What a strange week.  I'm back in Iowa and am unemployed... weird!  I'll be in Pella till the 19th then off to Wisconsin for a bit, then back to Iowa for a weekend, then back to Wisconsin... then God willing on a plane April 7th headed to YWAM for the next giant step in my life!  God is continuing to prove that He is with me every day, even when those days are quiet at my house, starting to consolidate my belongings.  He is teaching me about control this week, that I want it and that's not how it works... I'm not always the fastest learner and I like to be in control, but the plans He has for me are much greater than I could ever "plan".  So I'm thankful He is reminding me of that and calling me to spend time with Him in the midst of the hectic world around me.  God you are good!  And you know me... been sitting in Psalms 139 all week, check it out! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your "Where's Rayelle" posts! :) :) We'll get to be in the USA for 2 and a half months this summer.. I can't WAIT! Woohoo!! :) And then... we're going to start working with the Greek Bible College here in Athens... Check out our website updates if you haven't recently... it keeps getting more and more improved :) yay!! Lots of love, deary. :)

    ReplyDelete